Yeetalk旨在通过网络平台促进世界各地人与人的文化语言交流，服务包括但不限于可下载的 Yeetalk 应用程序和网站 ”
- 你可以与 Yeetalk 签订具有约束力的合同。
你可以使用你的手机号或 Facebook 帐户、微信帐户登录，如果你这样做，则表示你授权我们按照
在非法或未经授权使用本服务的情况下， Yeetalk 可以永久或暂时禁止你对本服务的所有访问权或终止你的帐户。如果进行刑事犯罪，
你可以通过联系 Yeetalk 团队或“注销帐号”功能随时以任何理由终止你在 Yeetalk
不会对用户进行犯罪背景调查或以其他方式查询其用户的背景。 Yeetalk 对用户行为不作任何表述或保证。
在适用情况下， Yeetalk 可能通过第三方提供购买服务，比如 iTunes或
- 尽管 Yeetalk
- 知道并承认 Yeetalk 使用翻译工具提供翻译服务，无法保证此类翻译的质量、准确性和可靠性。
版权侵权索赔通知应当通过 email@example.com提供给我们，Yeetalk 将终止重复侵权人的账户。
16. Yeetalk 条款和条件变更
最后更新日期：2022 年 2月 22日
Yeetalk aims to promote the interpersonal cultural communication through the network platform. The service includes, but is not limited to the down-loadable Yeetalk Apps and website ” (hereinafter referred to as "Service"). This agreement is concluded and signed by any individual registering and using the Service with “Yeetalk” operating company (hereinafter referred to as "Yeetalk" or "Us").
1. Articles of agreement
Your registration and creation of individual data (hereinafter referred to as "Individual Information") or browse and view of contents provided by us means that you completely understand and consent and receive restraint of these usage terms (hereinafter referred to as "Articles and Conditions") as promised. These Articles and Conditions, privacy policies and community guidelines constitute the entire agreement (hereinafter referred to as "Agreement") between you and Yeetalk. If you don't consent to be binding to all articles of this Agreement, please don't adopt this Service.
2. Service condition
The services provided by Yeetalk are only used by the people above 12 full years old. Otherwise, people shall not use this Service. The registration and creation of individual information and the usage of service indicate that you consent and guarantee:
- You could conclude and sign the binding contract with Yeetalk.
- You will abide by this Agreement and all applicable laws and regulations.
- You will provide correct, accurate and true information without misleading and immediately update the information upon any change.
- In accordance with the Law of the United States or any other applicable jurisdiction, as long as you aren't forbidden to use this Service, you are not the personnel specially designated by the Treasury Department of United States on the list of citizens or the personnel who face any other similar bans.
- You are never judged to commit heavy offence or suable crime (or equal severe crimes), sexual crime or any crime involving the violence.
You could create individual information for free in this Service, use the Service and become the user (hereinafter referred to as "User") of Yeetalk. You may need to purchase VIP and other membership services (as defined in Article 7.1) in order to obtain full access authority of all functions of service.
Yeetalk has the right to refuse any personnel who don't meet the registration condition in registration and usage of our Service, and the user account is the proprietary rights only belonging to the registration personnel and couldn't be transferred to the third party. You need to keep the user name, login name, password or other login codes (login information) used for Yeetalk registration confidential. Hence, you are the only responsible person of all activities based on those login information, including the usage of your account, action taken by or declaration released by any third-party medium, regardless of your true means. Except for the claim caused only due to Yeetalk's fault or its service's technical fault, the claim caused due to any above activities shall be compensated by you to Yeetalk. If you justify others use your login information, please send the e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org and notify the Yeetalk team.
4. Rights and obligations of users
You need to consent and abide by the articles of agreement and the relevant laws and regulations and respect the rights of other users before using this Service. All of them indicates that you consent：
- To respect the service tenet upon usage of the Service. The Service aims to allow individuals in sharing, chatting and exchange, instead of selling any other commodities or services by using this Service or spreading any publicity material or other commercial or business purposes,
- To respect the intellectual property right of the contents propagandized through this Service and uploaded by other users. Hence, without the prior written permission of Yeetalk, you consent you wouldn't duplicate, amend, propagate, utilize and imitate any materials, images, trademarks, business name, service mark or other intellectual property rights, content or patent information which are protected by the copyright and could be obtained in the Service in any form, and wouldn't create any relevant derivative,
- To confirm your own individual life boundary and not to communicate the confidential, sensitive or financial information through this Service.
- Insult other users or release any slander, abuse, obscenity, aggressivity, violence, politics, racialism, xenophobia, barefaced or sexy declaration or contents. You will not release any declaration or contents inciting violence, containing the bareness or infringing the personality. To sum up, you will not release any declaration or content contrary to the tenet of this Service or the applicable laws and regulations;
- Not use this Service for instigation or prostitution;
- Use this Service in the method which may intervene, disturb or cause the negative impact on this Service or the server or network connecting this Service;
- Hurt other accessors of this Service by installing the computer virus or other malicious software;
- Share any contents misleading, harassing, threatening, slandering or tormenting others;
- Bully, track and harass other members;
- Try to make other users believe your political or religious opinions. Don't excessively use the national or religious symbols;
- Pretend to be others or use other users' account. you could only release the consents related to your true identity;
- Share any illegal content or the contents possibly encouraging the criminal act. prohibit uploading the pictures containing the weapon;
- Release the contents which infringe others' intellectual property right or right of portrait, including the image right, privacy right, copyright, trademark rights or other intellectual property rights or contract right, which means that you couldn't duplicate others' data or pictures without the specific approval of others;
- Release, display or propagandize the illegal and immoral hyperlink information or content or that failing to meet the tenet of this Service which is contained in this Service and points to this Service tenet in any form;
- Spread others' individual data in this Service without others' consent;
You consent to compensate, protect and make Yeetalk, our subsidiaries, our respective officers, directors, agents and staff avoid undertaking all complaints, appealing, claims, compensation for damages, loss, cost, liabilities and expenses (including the counsel fee) caused due to your access or usage of this Service in any form, your sharing of information or other materials through this Service or breach of agreement in any form within the maximum limit allowed by the applicable laws.
5. Termination and suspension
You could terminate your user account on Yeetalk for any reason at any time through contact of Yeetalk team or "account cancellation" function, Yeetalk could also terminate or suspend your usage of user account at any time when suspecting your breach of agreement articles. We terminate or suspend the user account without notifying in advance. Unless we notify you that the restrictive measures have been cancelled, otherwise you couldn't register a new account or use this Service after the usage of terminated or suspended account number. The termination of user account doesn't indicate you have any right of claim.
6.1 You could know the life and culture around the world through the Service provided by Yeetalk, and chat with new friends all over the world, so it is equally important to ensure the safe and friendly service environment for you and us. Hence, the users shall know and receive that the contents provided by themselves and the behavior adopted or the comment published through this Service may be reported by other members and will be reviewed and managed by Yeetalk as per the specific judgment criteria.
If you find any breach of the contents or behavior of this Agreement in this Service, please click the "report" button to promptly report to us. If Yeetalk think your complaint is correct, it will promptly delete such illegal content.
6.2 You consent you will take reasonable preventive measures when contacting other users, especially deciding to break away from this Service for communication or meeting. If you release or publicize any confidential or sensitive information to other members, such as individual information (family name, mailing address, e-mail, telephone number......) or financial information (such as the credit card or bank account information), all risks will be voluntarily undertaken by you. In the meantime, you will bear the consequences of interaction with other users with full authority because Yeetalk wouldn't investigate the criminal background of users or inquire the users' background in other methods. Yeetalk doesn't make any statement or guarantee for users' behavior. Hence, Yeetalk doesn't undertake any responsibility for the events with any nature happened to users upon meeting through this Service or out of this Service during the network interaction.
7.1 VIP member
In order to obtain the right to use of all functions of this Service, all users have the right to purchase the limited, exclusive and non-transferable VIP member service time (hereinafter referred to as "VIP member"), and you could purchase the VIP member from us only through this Service, instead of other forms.
Yeetalk has the right to voluntarily decide the price and the corresponding service time of VIP member. After Yeetalk receives your purchase order, you will obtain the service time of VIP member, you can't sell, convert or transfer the service time of VIP member in your account in other methods to any person. Once the purchase of this Service is confirmed, the VIP couldn't be returned. You know and promise that Yeetalk doesn't provide refunds due to any reason, and when the account is closed, you wouldn't receive the compensation in money or other forms (without using the time length of VIP member) regardless of the proactive or passive closing of account. But if Yeetalk stops providing the Service or changes its business model, you will have right to obtain the refunds as per proportion.
7.2 In-App Purchase
Under applicable situation, Yeetalk may provide the purchase Service through the third party, such as iTunes or Google Play, WeChat payment or Alipay payment. Under such special condition, the In-App Purchase will be completed through the third party and is restricted and managed by the Articles and Conditions. The third party will communicate the billing articles, payment articles and applicable renewal and termination articles with you, and you shall receive its Articles and Conditions before purchase. Yeetalk doesn't undertake responsibilities for the third-party articles or behaviors.
8. Notice and service information
The usage of this Service indicates you consent Yeetalk to provide you with the information related to your account or the important notice information of service related to this Service. Those notices will be shared with you through this Service, APP notice or in the webpage banner figure notice or in other approaches related to your account, such as the e-mail or telephone. You must provide accurate contact information, otherwise you may not receive those notices. You know and consent that we don't undertake any responsibility for any consequences happened due to your failure in keeping accuracy of contact information or other information, including but not limited to your failure in receiving important information and notice.
9.1 Yeetalk provides this Service as per the principle of "truth" and "availability". Within the maximum tolerance range of the applicable law, Yeetalk doesn't make the clear, implicit, legal or other guarantees in any form for the Service or all contents herein, including but not limited to any implied guarantee with satisfied quality and marketability, suitable for particular purposes or without infringement of right, and the licensor doesn't represent or guarantee (A) this Service will be ceaseless, safe or correct; (B) any defect or error in this Service will be corrected; (C) Any content or information obtained by you through this Service will be accurate.
Especially in allusion to but not limited to:
- Although Yeetalk tries its best to ensure this Service is operable and errorless, but generally speaking, the attribute of internet service, especially the attribute of software cause the failure of providing continuous and errorless operation. Yeetalk isn't responsible for any function loss, failure of access, or bad service condition caused due to the inappropriateness of equipment, internal function fault of equipment, network overload, force majeure or all other reasons.
- Due to the maintenance, updating or technical improvement, the updating of contents or the mode of presentation of content and the operation of service may be suspended. If possible, Yeetalk will notify you before any maintenance operation or update which may generate major impact on service.
- Know and promise that Yeetalk provides the translation service with the translation tools, but the quality, accuracy and reliability of such translation couldn't be guaranteed.
9.2 Yeetalk isn't responsible for any consent released, sent or received by you or other users or the third party through this Service. Any data downloaded through this Service or obtained in other methods are voluntarily decided by you and you shall undertake the corresponding risk. Yeetalk isn't responsible for the accuracy or inaccuracy of information and contents provided by other members or the member and the consequence caused due to usage such information and content, as well as any content which is propagandized by members and may infringe the rights of one or many members.
10. Limitation of liability
Within the maximum scope of applicable law, Yeetalk and its subsidiary companies, staff, licensor or service providers don't undertake any indirect, exemplary, incidental, special or punitive damages causes due to the following conditions in any case, including but not limited to the direct or indirect profit loss or any data, purpose, goodwill loss or other invisible losses: (I) you access or use or fail to access or use this Service; (II) behaviors or contents of other users or the third party when using this Service, through using this Service or after using this Service; (III) the access, usage or change of your contents without authorization even if Yeetalk has been notified that such damage may exist. In any case, the total amount of all claims related to the Service from Yeetalk to you wouldn't exceed the total service amount paid by you to Yeetalk (if any) when you have an account. In some judicial districts, the compensation for some damages isn't allowed to be removed or restricted, hence part or all removals and restrictions may be not applicable to you.
11. The third-party service
Yeetalk is only responsible for this Service and doesn't control the hyperlink accessible to Service and possibly redirecting to the third-party website and external resources (the third-party website or Mobile App, social network, etc.). If you decide to contact the third party in our Service, the articles of such third party will restrain the relationship between you and them, and Yeetalk isn't responsible for the clauses or behaviors of such third party or bear responsibility.
12. Intellectual property right
12.1 Intellectual property right
In this Agreement, the members aren't authorized to explicitly instruct or imply the contents propagandized in this Service. All trademarks, marks, graphics, software, pictures, animation, video and text occurring in this Service are the exclusive intellectual property rights of Yeetalk and its possible existing licensor, and shall not be duplicated, used, published, propagandized, sold or exhibited without the clear written approval of Yeetalk or its licensor in advance, otherwise Yeetalk or its licensor could file a lawsuit. The right to use authorized for the users is only used as a part of the Service and is only limited to the individual purpose of users enjoying this Service during the application period. The Service couldn't be used by users for other purposes, including but not limited to prohibiting users to amend and duplicate this Service in any form, to create the derivative work, disassemble or attempt to withdraw the source code constituting this Service, download, propagate and transmit the service, utilize or spread the service or the computer code constituting the service's element for the commercial purpose, otherwise there will be the legal action.
12.2 Contents propagandized by users
You guarantee and indicate that the information released in your individual data is released by yourself and you are the only originator of your individual data. Your releasing, uploading, displaying or inputting of the data which could be seen by other members, including but not limited to the texts, photos, pictures, drawings or graphics used in individual data, video, etc., indicates that you allow Yeetalk to store all or part of contents provided by you, propagate, display, duplicate, adjust, handle, translate and amend them for the global-oriented, transferable, secondary license and royalty-free purpose, and Yeetalk could use the information to operate, develop, provide and improve this Service or develop new Service. Those rights are conferred during the duration period of agreement between you and Yeetalk, and is binding to the rights that you enjoy in the applicable law.
13. Applicable laws
13.1 Except for the users living in European Union or European Economic Area and other areas prohibited in the applicable laws:
- The only solution of any dispute or claim generating due to this Agreement (including any condition violating this Agreement as suspected) or this Service and related to it, shall be as follows: SCIA implements the binding arbitration as per the SCIA arbitration rules and procedures, but except for the amended one on the basis of our arbitration procedure (refer to the following text). Another exception of arbitration exclusiveness is that you have right to propose the individual claim to the small-claim court with legal right of jurisdiction against Yeetalk, but you shall not propose or maintain any collective lawsuit, collective arbitration or other agent litigation to the company in any case regardless of the arbitration or small-claim court.
- The usage of this Service in any method indicates that you consent the above arbitration agreement, you give up the right of solving any claim between you and Yeetalk (except for the matters which can be solved through small-claim court), you also give up the right of participating in the collective lawsuit or other collective lawsuit. Your right will be judged by one neutral arbitrator instead of the judge or jury. The arbitrator will decide all problems related to the arbitrability of disputes. You have the right to join in the fair hearing joined by the arbitrator.
- Any lawsuit complying with the arbitration agreement includes the confirmation, amendment or revocation of any lawsuit judged in arbitration, and could be proposed in any court with the right of jurisdiction If this arbitration agreement is considered to be unenforceable due to any reason, any lawsuit against Yeetalk (except for the small-claim court lawsuit) could only be proposed in China Shenzhen courts. Here, you irrevocably consent the right of jurisdiction of these courts about the above purposes.
- This Agreement and any dispute between you and the company shall be administered by Chinese law, without considering the principle of conflict of laws, but this arbitration agreement shall be administered by the Arbitration Law of the People's Republic of China.
13.2 The members live in European Union or European Economic Area or other countries where laws prohibit our arbitration agreement. This Agreement is binding to Chinese law and shall be explained and implemented as per Chinese law and is constrained by the current mandatory laws and regulations in the residence countries of users. If there aren't special requirements in the Consumer Protection Legislation applicable in the country of residence, the Shenzhen Intermediate People's Court will enjoy the right of jurisdiction.
13.3 If you live in European Union or European Economic Area, you could also submit your complaint to the online dispute settlement platform sponsored by European Commission: https://ec.europa.eu/consumers/odr/ . The European Commission will deliver the users' complaint to the competent national mediation organization. As per the applicable mediation rules, the users must propose disputes to Yeetalk in writing at first before proposing any mediation request in order to attempt to solve the disputes in friendly method. If the friendly solution couldn't be reached, the competent authority is the court of the consumers' residence country which is one of member countries in the European Union or European Economic Area.
14. Notice and procedure of copyright infringement claim
If you think your work duplicated and released in this Service has infringed the copyright, please provide us with the following data:
- One electronic signature or autograph of authorized representative copyrighter;
- One description of infringed copyright work as claimed by you;
- Description of data with suspected infringement as you claim in the Service (such description must be reasonable and fully help us find out the data with suspected infringement);
- Your contact information, including address, telephone number and e-mail;
- One written statement provided by you which indicates you truly believe the existing disputes aren't authorized by the copyright owners, its agents or law;
- One statement provided by you which indicates the above data as mentioned in your notice are accurate and you are the copyright owner or the authorized representative and authorized representative copyrighter and receive the perjury punishment.
Copyright infringement claim notice shall be provided for us through the email@example.com,and Yeetalk will terminate the account of repeated infringer.
16. Change of Yeetalk articles and condition
We may update the contents or functions in the Service at any time for the purpose of improving the service quality, and we may also amend the Articles and Conditions at any time. The latest version will be released in the Service and you shall often check and know it. The version after amendment takes into effect thirty (30) days after the service is released, and the continuous usage of the Service after the validation of change indicates that you receive the change in new version.
If the change of Articles and Conditions generates the negative effects on your rights and obligations or the service used upon payment, you will obtain its nature in the reasonable methods such as notice or e-mail, etc. when these updates or amendments are implemented in the Service. In this case, if you notify us within thirty (30) days, you have the right to cancel such service and obtain the refunds as per proportion.
This Agreement is drafted in Chinese. Within the maximum scope allowed by the applicable laws, if this Agreement is translated into any language except for Chinese, any difference or ambiguity due to translation shall be subject to the Chinese version.
Last Updated: Feb. 22, 2022